MAG. WALTER LOTZER
“What we particularly appreciate about the years of cooperation with ARGO …
1. the know-how and personnel development skills of the ARGO management and trainers.
2. Responding to the GRAWE-specific wishes and the individual requirements of the participants.
3. that there are no “off the peg” training courses, but rather individual solutions based on training concepts that are perfectly tailored to our needs and development goals.
4. the professional, target group-appropriate implementation of the agreed training content in workshops and coaching.
5. The workshops, which are very lively, understandable and humorous thanks to the different methods used.
6. Competent support for the participants in the transfer of the training content into practice through individual coaching.
7. the ability to quickly absorb the corporate culture and incorporate it into the training.
8. Economic orientation, clear words, critical feedback, social skills and continuous development.
9. the support and controlling of the development measures by the ARGO steering committee, which takes place regularly. “