- “Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.” – John Wooden
Competencies and Fields of Work
Coaching, Training, OD and Human Performance Improvement Consulting; Working languages: English, Hungarian
- 2011 Accreditation ESCI (Emotional and Social Competency Inventory), HayGroup, London
- 2011 Leading Bold Change, iSB licensed Trainer by J.P. Kotter
- 1997 Certification in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), by the University of Cambridge Language Examination Syndicate (UCLES)
- 1991 Intern at the U.S. Department of State, Department of Polico-Military Affairs, Office of Defence Trade Policy, Washington, D.C.
- 1988-1992 The University of Georgia. Athens, Georgia, USA. Major degree in Political Science. Minor degrees in Global Policy Studies and Russian Language and Culture. Cum laude graduate from the Honors Program
- 2017-present ARGO Partner
- 2013-2017 Managing director of ARGO Chicago
- 2010-present International Partner
- 2007 Lecturer and trainer in Coaching and Consulting, post-graduate certification from Obuda University Budapest
- 2006-present Guest lecturer on cross-cultural communication, Obuda University Digital Media Management Summer University
- 2005-2009 Independent trainer and consultant, associated with leading training consultancy in Budapest, Hungary; developing and running original trainings in topics as diverse as marketing management, presentation and communication, sales, conflict management, negotiation for procurement managers, leadership, among others.
- 2005-present English Language and Business Skill lecturer, Obuda University
- 1997-2004 English Language Teacher and Business Skills Trainer, Executive courses, International House Language School Budapest